Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Updates and more to look out for !

Heya all ! Its Celestia here and i'm gonna bring you more updates on my food outing throughout the whole month of September and of course October. I've been caught up with life and stuff till i didn't have much time to update this food blog. Still I have been dutifully taking pictures of every piece of good food I have encountered through my rather Extensive eating journey. ;) well then, I'll be leaving this and starting on my next up coming post on food.

So here's a little sneak peak on what you'll see posted up this month.

Food Places 


  1. Upstairs Cafe : Dessert Time ! 
  2. The Ship : Steak Ahoy ! 
  3. Hari Raya: A time of Good food ( Not a shop though, its a open house ) 
  4. Melaka   
  5. Chatime !: Tea Anyone ?
Well there you have it ! Its a short list I know but its filled with good stuff ! Off to the writing board for me then !

See you around ! 
Your Overenthusiastic Food Bloger/ Critique  
- Celestia -

No comments:

Post a Comment